Usage: Outdoor/Indoor Roland Printer
Plate Type: Roller Roland Eco Solvent Printer
Type: Inkjet Printer
Automatic Grade: Automatic
Dimensions(L*W*H): 2,575 x 705 x 1,175 mm
Warranty: 1 Year
Print Dimension: 1600mm
Ink Type: Eco Solvent Ink, Eco solvent ink
Print-head: with Gold head
Print Width: 1.62 m size
Print Media: Flex banner, vinyl, mesh, photo paper etc
Power-saving function: Automatic sleep feature
Printing resolution (dpi): Maximum 1440 dpi
Printing Technology: Piezoelectric inkjet
Ink cartridges: Bulk ink system
For flawless print quality, the RA-640 is equipped with the latest print head technology, featuring variable droplet control. The RA-640 produces droplets of seven different sizes to accentuate all of the fine details in your image. The result is high-density printing with vibrant colors, flawless photographic reproduction, smooth gradations and superb contrast, achieving silky texture of face skin as well as vivid red, blue and green of signage stand out.
|Printing Technology||Piezoelectric inkjet|
|Media||Width||259 to 1625 mm (10.2 to 64 in.)|
|Thickness||Maximum 1.0 mm (39 mil) with liner, for printing|
|Roll outer diameter||Maximum 210 mm (8.3 in.)|
|Roll weight||Maximum 40 kg (88 lb.)|
|Core diameter*1||76.2 mm (3 in.) or 50.8 mm (2 in.)|
|Printing width*2||Maximum 1615 mm (63.6 in.)|
|Types||Roland FPG aqueous ink 220-cc cartridge|
|Colors||Four colors (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black)|
|Printing resolution (dpi)||Maximum 1440 dpi|
|Distance accuracy*3||Error of less than ±0.3% of distance traveled,|
or ±0.3 mm, whichever is greater
|Media heating system*4||Print heater, setting range for the|
preset temperature: 30 to 45°C (86 to 112°F) Dryer, setting
range for the preset temperature: 30 to 50°C (86 to 122°F)
|Connectivity||Ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, automatic switching)|
|Power-saving function||Automatic sleep feature|
|Power requirements||AC 100 to 120 V ±10 %, 8.2 A, 50 / 60 Hz or AC 220 to 240 V ±10 %, 4.2 A, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||During operation||Approx. 1080 W|
|Sleep mode||Approx. 14.8 W|
|During operation||64 dB (A) or less|
|During standby||41 dB (A) or less|
|Dimensions (with stand)||2,575 (W) x 705 (D) x 1,175 (H) mm (101.4 (W) x 27.8 (D) x 46.3 (H) in.)|
|Weight (with stand)||135 kg (298 lb.)|
|Environmental||Power on||Temperature: 15 to 32°C (59 to 90°F) (20°C [68°F] or more|
recommended), humidity: 35 to 80%RH (non-condensing)
|Power off||Temperature: 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F),|
humidity: 20 to 80%RH (non-condensing)
|Included items||Exclusive stands, power cord, media clamps,|
media holder*1, replacement blade for separating knife,
User's Manual, etc.
- *1 The media holder of this machine is exclusive use for the media of paper tube (core) inner diameter 3 inches. To use 2 inches media, the optional media flanges are required.
- *2 The length of printing is subject to the limitations of the program.
- *3 Using Roland specified media, print travel of 1m, temperature: 25°C (77°F), humidity: 50%RH, not assured when the print heater or dryer is used.
- *4 Warm-up is required after power up. This may require 5 to 20 minutes, depending on the operating environment. The preset temperature may fail to be reached depending on the ambient temperature and media width.
15 months trouble-free warranty. During warranty period, we will send free parts for replacement by DHL, while broken parts should be sent back. (not including printhead & Ink Supply System)
Technical Support :
Lifetime online technical support available.
Why should you choose us?
1. Due to our plentiful manufacturer and export experience, competitive price, high quality, on-time delivery and perfect after service are thus guaranteed.
2. Technology backup : Chinese Academy of Sciences and other scientific institutes provide us with strong technology support.
3. Partners : Our company has built agent relationship with many companies worldwide, so that customers can have better service before and after purchase.
4. Worldwide Market : Our marketing net has spread all over overseas countries and regions in Europe, North and South America, Middle East, Southeast Asia, Oceania and Africa.
1) What’s your delivery time?
Our delivery lead time is within 5-7 working days.
2) What’s your payment method?
Payment method is T/T (Wire Transfer) or Western Union.
3) How to order a machine from you?
After you confirm the order details, we will send you Proforma Invoice, including our bank account. We will prepare the order on receipt of payment. The shipping documents will be sent to you in around one week after shipment date of departure.
4) Can I send 30% down payment to start shipping?
If we arrange transportation can accept 50% - 50%. We will send the goods after receipt of 50% down payment.
Balance payment should be paid soon after we send you the B/L copy.
5) If I have some technical problem, how can you help us to solve it?
Detailed description, photos or video will help our technician analyze the problem and give solution accordingly.
6) Once there is something need replace, what can I do?
We supply all the spare parts for the printer. If any part is broken, we will fix it or send you new parts after users send back the broken ones. We suggest that users order spare parts package for long time maintenance and fast replacement.
7) How much taxes should we pay?
Please consult your local customs or import agent for details. Thanks.
8) Can we send our technician to your factory for training?
Yes, you are warmly welcome to visit us for free training.