Usage:Can print on any material directly
Plate Type:Flatbed Printer
Ink Type:UV Ink
Machine Type:Automatic, UV LED Lamp, Digital Printer
Max. Print Format:24"*16"(60*40cm)
Max. Print Gap:14cm
Printer Head:Two Printer Heads TX800
Curing System:UV LED Water Cooling System
Software:SAi PhotoPrint DX or DX Plus
The digital UV Flatbed Printer is the latest UV machine of APEX company. This model is designed for industrial bulk production with high printing speed, which can print on almost any material directly. With UV light irradiatingduring printing procedure, images on object surface are dry fast and Scratch resistance.
|Max. Print Size||40*60cm|
|Printer Head||Two Printer Heads TX800|
|Curing System||UV LED Water Cooling System|
|Software||SAi PhotoPrint DX or DX Plus|
|Max. Media Weight||25kg|
|Net Weight||273.37 lb|
UV flatbed printers are widely used in a variety of industries. UV printer Direct printing on the Glass, Wood, Stone, Metal, Plastic, Leather, Ceramic, Acrylic etc, direct to Carpet, Glass, Plastic etc printing, professional RIP software and stirring apparatus.provided. Large size Printing.
Advertising industry: ABS, Polyurethane, PET, Acrylic, MDF, PVC, etc. for signs, banner, backlight, tags, etc.
Leather industry: Authentic leather, fake leather, PU, etc. for shoes, bags, cases, etc.
Background wall: Glass, tiles, aluminum, wood, paper, etc.
Furniture industry: Wood, glass etc. for cupboard, sofa, doors, etc.
Electronic accessories: Mobile phone cases, industrial products cases, etc.
Gifts printing: Plastics, USB memory card, Stone, Pens, name card case, glass arms, wrist watch belt, wrist bands, etc.
Decoration: Exhibition stand decoration, home decoration, wallpaper, hotel decoration, etc.
Industrial printing: membrane switch, touch panel, home appliance printing, etc.
It is positively establishing distributor network all over the world to provide nearby technical support and printer maintenance. With experienced R & D Department, Molding Department and Injection Department, APEX keeps developing the state-of-the-art UV Printers & DTG Printers and printer trays to meet customers' needs.
Top Twelve Reasons for buying us
1. 17+ years manufacturing experiences
2. ISO9001:2008 certified leading manufacturer
3. Owns more than 25000 square meters & 320 employees
4. CE and FDA & US Proposition 65 SGS approved
5. Strong technical supports on OEM & ODM services
6. Door to Door installation & maintenance
7. Constant R & D
8. Double Quality Control
9. International shows
10. In time on line service
11. Life time maintenance
12. Worldwide agents
1. Do the packing content contains software?
2. What is the different between the air cooling and water cooling system?
Water cooling system is much faster to cool down the UV LED. And its working noise is lower. Water cooling system is suitable for longer hour using, and large size printing, compared to air cooling, it will prolong the service life of UV LED.
3. Do any special system for white ink?
Yes, we do white ink mixing system.
4. Can this printer print on mug?
Yes, cylinder, conical, and cup with handle are all available.
5. Shipping cost?
Depends on your shipping address.
6. Did this printer work with Photoshop, Ai, etc?
The UV printer comes with RIP software. RIP is a layout software, you can finish the design on Photoshop, then upload the image to RIP to do the printing.
7. What’s RIP installation interface supported language?
Korean, German, French, Finnish, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (traditional)
8. Software supported format?
9. Do this printer print white ink and color ink at one pass?
10. Need coating/ primer/ pretreatment solution before printing?
Only some material: metal, glass.
11. What Jig or Mold can you offer?
Golf ball, iPhone 5. 6 phone case, and pens, etc, (Size is 40*60cm, its printable size is 38*58cm, about 15”*22.8”)
12. How many colors of this printer?
Ink color is: 8 colors: CMYK+WWWW
13. Can you suggest your technical support?
By email, video or online meeting, training in our factory
14. What is the warranty for printer?
Three months for print head, One year for entire machine.
15. Do customers can buy the print head from other companies?
Yes, customers can buy it from local market. Microtec supply it as well.
16. How long it takes for printing 1pc white or black T-shirt?
White t-shirt about 1.5-2mins; Black t-shirt about 3-4 mins.
17. Can we use Photoshop software to work on DTG printer?
No. DTG printer shall be only used with RIP software, which is included in the machine package already.
18. Will the printed t-shirt be fade by hand washing?
We suggest washing on the reverse side of T-shirt and using the washing machine instead to avoid hand-rub.
19. Can customers buy uv ink/ textile ink from other companies?
Yes, that will be no problem. Our customers can also purchase led uv ink/ textile color ink from Microtec and white ink from others like Dupont for better printing effect.
20. How to avoid the print head clogging?
The daily printing job is suggested. Also, please shake the ink cartridge every week to avoid generating sediment.
21. What is the model of print head?
22. What kind of T-shirt material that can be used on DTG printer?
Above 65% cotton.
23. How long it’s required for pressing the T-shirt after printed by DTG printer Or curing T-shirt?
For pressing: 60 seconds, 160 degrees.For curing: about 4 mins, 160 degrees.
24. How much capacity of Pre-treatment Solution shall be used for printing one black T-shirt?
It’s suggested to use about 8g for a 40x40 printing size.
25. Do you know dimension of nozzles and how nozzles have one gun?
1 head have 8 ink channel , per channel 180 nozzles DX5 printer head.
26. Maximum material thickness in mm?
Max. 12cm, adjustable.
27. Head height sensor available?
It with upper limit sensor.
28. Maximum resolution?
User definable up to 2880*1440dpi(Recommend setting: 1440*720dpi for color ink).
29. Maximum material size?
60*127cm (effective printing size: 60*125cm).
30. Maximum material weight?
Up to 40kg.
31. What’s the printer MAX. print gap?
32. How about the printing speed?
30” for A4 size.
33. Ink consumption?
USD1.65/sqm~USD2/sqm. (color ink)
34. What is the purpost for Cleaning liquid?
Used for routine maintenance, cleaning waste ink on the printer.
35. How to use the pre-treatment solution?
Only need use a clean cloth wipe the precoat on the material surface.
36. Which kind material need use the pre-treatment solution before we do the printing?
e.g.:Metal, glass, rubber, Aluminum board.
37. Which kind material can print with your UV printer?
Our UV Printer can be printed all color,It's direct printing any material,such as pens,golf balls,phone cases, plastic,acrylic,ceramic,metal,slate,wood,glass and leather,even small things like label, USB, key chains etc.
38. How many ink bottle in the ink case?
Six, four for CMYK, and two for white.
39. How many inks for one set?
CMYKW, 5 liters